Deadline: May 4th, 2020 at 19:00 UTC
We are excited for you to participate in our competition!
Please review our submission guidelines to ensure you are eligible.
See the solutions our previous winning teams created here
A team can have between 1-5 members who identify as female, trans, nonbinary or gender nonconforming.
Your team will compete in either the Junior or Senior division, based on the oldest member of your team.
- Junior Division: 10-14 years as of August 1, 2020
- Senior Division: 15-18 as of August 1, 2020
First, each team member will need to complete their profile which includes:
- Parental consent form
Please note that our judges will only score materials submitted in English or that include English subtitles.
What materials will our team submit?
Below are the submission requirements. We also invite you to review the judging rubric.
2. App Name & 100-Word Description
3. Team photo and summary
- Write a paragraph to help people get to know you
4. Source Code
- We accept these languages: Thunkable, App Inventor, Swift and Java. This is to ensure judges can review your submission.
- Directly upload a zip/compressed file containing your source code. Instructions for how to upload the different languages can be found here.
- Please note: If you developed in App Inventor, you must upload an .aia file.